Ravioli with Spinach and White Truffle Oil Recipe
- 3/4 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated and divided (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil, divided
- 3/8 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 16 square wonton wrappers, divided
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Giorgio white truffle oil
- 10-ounce baby spinach (about 8 cups)
How to Make It:
Combine ricotta, 3 tablespoons Parmesan, 2 tablespoons basil, rind, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Arrange 8 wonton wrappers on a work surface (cover remaining wrappers to prevent drying). Moisten edge of wrappers with egg. Place 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture in center of each wrapper. Fold each wrapper in half, pressing well to seal edge. Cover with a damp towel to prevent drying. Repeat procedure with remaining wonton wrappers, remaining egg, and remaining ricotta mixture.
Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil. Carefully add ravioli to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove ravioli with a slotted spoon.
Heat 2 teaspoons evoo oil in a large skillet over medium; add garlic, and sauté 2 minutes. Stir in remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and spinach until wilted. Stir in juice. Divide spinach mixture among 4 plates; top evenly with ravioli, remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan, remaining 2 tablespoons basil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and remaining 2 teaspoons truffle oil.
There are no reviews yet.