Take grill cheese to the next level
White Truffle Grilled Brie and Goat Cheese with Green Tomato Recipe
- 1 3/4 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Eight 1-inch-thick slices Pullman bread
- 12 ounces really good Brie, thinly sliced with a serrated knife
- 2 green tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese, such as Bucheron, cut into 8 slices
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Giorgio White Truffle Oil
Heat a cast-iron griddle or cast-iron pan over medium heat. Spread some butter on one side of each slice of bread. Flip over 4 of the bread slices and layer each with 3 to 4 slices Brie, 2 slices green tomato and 2 slices goat cheese. Sprinkle with white truffle oil, salt and pepper. Place the remaining bread slices on top, butter-side up, and cook on the griddle until the bottom is golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the sandwich over and continue cooking until the bottom is golden brown and the Brie has melted, 3 to 4 minutes.
Giorgio Truffle Shop
There are no reviews yet.