Black Truffle Caprese
Truffle Oil Caprese Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tsp Giorgio Black Truffle Oil
- 1 Large Garlic Clove, Minced
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 4 Large Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Fresh Mozzarella, Drained
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1/4 Cup Prepared Basil Pesto
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove stems from the mushroom caps, and wipe clean with a clean kitchen towel.
- Place the caps cut side up on a foil lined baking pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the oil, garlic, salt, and pepper and brush generously on the mushroom caps.
- Roast the caps for 10 to 15 minutes or until soft when pierced with a fork.
- Drain any excess liquid.
- Preheat heat the broiler to high heat.
- Divide the mozzarella and tomatoes between the mushroom caps and return to the oven.
- Broil until the cheese is bubble and just beginning to brown.
- Drizzle the caps with the pesto and truffle oil serve either warm or at room temperature.
Giorgio Truffle Shop