high end side dish
Truffle Green Beans and Herbs Recipe
- 1 pound thin green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp Giorgio White Truffle Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tbsp tarragon or basil, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp chives, chopped fine
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 Blanch the green beans: Bring a large pot of salty water to a boil. Prepare a large bowl of ice water. Boil the beans for 2 minutes.
Plunge them into the ice water to stop the cooking and set the color. Drain the beans and pat dry on a cloth or paper towel.
2 Sauté onions: Heat the butter and truffle oil over medium-high heat in a large sauté pan. Cook the onions until translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
3 Add green beans: Add the green beans and sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
4 Add seasonings: Add all the herbs and some salt and pepper and toss to combine. Cook for 1 minute more.
Serve hot or at room temperature, with lemon wedges.
Giorgio Truffle Shop
There are no reviews yet.