White Truffle Creamy Four-Cheese Pasta
Truffle Creamy Four-Cheese Pasta Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni
- 2 tablespoon Giorgio White Truffle Olive Oil
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 2 ounces fontina cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1-ounce 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It:
Prepare pasta in a large stockpot according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta and reserved cooking liquid to stockpot.
Heat truffle oil in a large saucepan over medium-high. Add spinach; cook, stirring often, until spinach wilts and garlic is slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add fontina, ricotta, and cream cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until cheeses melt and mixture is creamy, about 30 seconds. Immediately remove from heat; add to pasta in stockpot. Add salt and cayenne. Stir gently to coat pasta with sauce.
Divide pasta among 4 bowls; top with Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Giorgio Truffle Shop
There are no reviews yet.